Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What the ruling Doesn't Say

This is right in line with what I was going to post after breaking down the points in the farce of a ruling today by the hack Judge Bolton.
I of course would have been a bit more passionate about it but the message is the same.
On appeal this is a dead ringer; except if we (yes we b/c this is not just for AZ, but for all Americans) get a liberal panel. If this goes to the Supreme Court; I pray Kagen isn't on the bench! Lets see; I am not a lawyer, but I deal with them. I have no judicial experience but I know what a judge does. Maybe I could get a seat on the Supreme Court too seeing how I have about as much experience as that joke Kagen!
Read this article or I may have to go ahead and post my own version!


http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ODg2MWRmNWNlOTUwNDdiMWMwNGVlZDM0YjJkM2M3Mzg%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment