Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FDA Warning Letter to Merrick!

FDA Warning Letter to Merrick

If you have a pet, you need to be aware of this.  Every day it seems it is getting harder and harder to find safe, quality food for our pets... most who consider their "pets" to be family memebers, as I do.

My dogs are not just four leggers with tails.  They are my buddies, my companions and the ones who bring me joy every single day.  My dogs do not know prejudice, hate or anger.  They know only one thing; they want to be with their human and they want all the belly rubs I can give.  Life is simple for them, but what they give in return is so much more.

Don't you think it is time we take a stand and demand better quality, safer food for our furry friends?  Isn't what we feed them just as important as what we feed ourselves?

Write to Merrick, write to your Congressman/woman...demand tighter controls over the pet food  industry.
For the LOVE of Our Pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment